Pages

Sunday, 7 February 2010

No mood perform








From yesterday till today,

mood imbalance,



suddenly will scold people,

suddenly will emo,



Some more today need go perform CNY song...

all happy happy song...

but I dun have the mood to play.

feel vry moody...



the worst part is!!!!

teacher call me use electric violin play kan kan song!!

This song is the only song i dun have any confident!!

Other song i have confident want ,

But she ONLY let me play that song using electric violin...

sien!!

All wrong key that i play,

give all ther people hear liao!!!

ARGH!!!!!



ISHH!!!

and teacher today wanna treat me eat thing...

but i wanna come back KL ,

so i didnt go...



stupid.....

I IMBA agian...

1 comment:

集 丰 CHEE FUNG said...

i post a comment just for that IMBA word @_@