Pages

Saturday, 6 February 2010

Car accident

Today 6/2/10 is my unlucky day,

My school have class in the morning....

9am -1 am,

so i travel from Klang to KL.

1st unlucky thing happen jor,

Class change from dk 1 to dk 2a,

didnt have anyone inform....

><

This is the car i bang,
A malay girl,
The car didnt hurt much...
but she still wanna claim ...


She ntg happen....
but my car have BIG PROBLEM!!!!
T.T


see!
my car ass!!!!
T.T
Stupid driver behide!!!!


behide bang me 1!!
is a malay boy
hurt little nia....

After that , we go balai polis settle!!
do report....
ishhh!!!!
HATE IT!!!

now no car drive....
haiz.....

Then,

i fast fast go popular see my "ming yun" for Today.

See wat it say!!!


haiz.....

Now 3rd unlucky thing is ....

i cant use my pc online.....

now using father lap and neigbour line on....

TODAY UNLUCKY!!!!!!!

No comments: