Pages

Sunday, 30 August 2009

KLCC book fair~~


Hi

Today at my working place,

those small kid come and chat with me ~

my conversation with them very funny ^^


below is my conversation with those kid

kid1: jie jie,you have bf?

me: no

kid3: how old are you?

me: 19

kid1:wah! jie jie , i intro my bro to you~

kid2: me also wanna intro my bro to you~

me: (=.='''' )....

kid3: jie jie, no need shy 1...

me: @.@....



lolx.... dont know want how to answer them??

After finished work,

i straight away go KLCC book fair with family~

i dont like study but dont know why still go book fair...^^

maybe tomorrow holiday gua~and in holiday mood~~~

At there i simply look look see see and "window shopping"~~

i brough 3 chinese book

At 5.00pm++, we finished buying book~

so find a place to eat~

after finished eating,

i suddenly think of wanna go "牛车水"...

because no go there before...

so call my father bring me go...

but....

what i see on advertisement and internet is not what i see in the real place

very disappointed...

then go back lo~~~

still got 45 min to go~~~

merdeka coming~~^^



who's hand is this??? mine la~
give you all see i give people bully!!
><


i like my self~~so take my pic lo~


new style

8 comments:

Vincent Hee said...

oh~~ haven't ask u bout ur hand...
why got big and round 'black green' there de???
who bully u?

ya ya... i agree wit the three kid, no need shy 1 !!!
haha.. so funny!

jie said...

lol.... same like you~ play paint shoot...
hehe~
i also dunno y my hand got 1 big round 'black green' there ... may b got "thing" bully me....

=.=''''

Vincent Hee said...

where u play paint shoot?
just kenal 1 shot only?
so pro!!
or u just hide at behind and din come out..
haha...

got 'thing' bully u?
really? now ghost month oh... maybe tat 'thing' like u oo...

jie said...

lol....
i play in house... haha
ya...^^


tat"thing" like me will hurt me de meh?
not protect me de meh?

Vincent Hee said...

erm... maybe tat thing like to bully u gua~~

play in house? BB gun?
but ur hand's 'black green' damn big wor~~
hit by what?

jie said...

lol....
then i everyday kena bully lo...
no matter go where
go school give ppl bully
back home, go out give "thing" bully

T.T

everyone bully me now inculde "thing" bully me!!!!


bb gun a?? house dun have....
i also dunno hit by wat...
now ok ad~~~

Vincent Hee said...

dun cry dun cry...
vin vin sayang u...

if i bully u b4, i say sorry to u 1st...

u very very very dun like ppl talk bout u...
coz u will think ppl talk bout ur bad thing...
but most of them just joking only...

so u just ignore them...
dun angry and dun sad!!
cheer up!!!

i'll try my best to 'protect' u de..
^^

jie said...

no need sry...
u still not yet bully until me...
hehe

erm....
if ppl talk about u , u will like?

if wanna talk about me, dun let me hear lo..
lolx...
or wanna let me hear can... 1 vs 1 or 2 on 1
dun more than 2....
if more than 2...
go my back and talk....

i know they joke...
but i also will shy 1 ma...


lolx....
thx