Pages

Sunday, 7 March 2010

mid term

mid term exam start very fast...

i feel that i didnt learn anything from lecture

and the exam started already.

I still haven study!!!

><

dynamic exam and thermodynamic exam...

i really one question also dunno do!!!

Cham liao!!!


really can die already

dunno this sem can pass or not

HOPE I CAN SURVIVE!!

and

this week until math exam already

still haven start!

i still have report and assignment not yet finished....



Last week,

see my facebook just know that ,

most of my friend already in relationship...

and some ad get marry~~

congratz all!!

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!

SORRY CANT CELEBRATE WITH YOU ON THAT DAY...

NOT IN KLANG....

and

if celebrate with u,

i know we all also no mood celebrate...

REALLY SORRY

SO I AT HERE WISH U AGAIN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



No comments: