Pages

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Kenny Rogers celebration


OMG!!!

Long time didnt update blog...

i have many thing need update!!!

start from 23/03,

ICE test...

T.T

One question also dunno do...

study for so long some more is open test exam,

BUT still dunno do

After ICE exam...

My friend help me celebrate my birthday at Kenny Rogers

AND

release stress!!!!

waiting for my food to come....

Jie: "Where is my food??"
Y.ha: "nice camera~~"

Y.ha: "hui jie, see~~ see~~"
z.jin >>>>>*kepo kepo*


J.kheay: "take take take as many pic as i can.... hahaha"
shahi: *laughing*

m.han: "yeah~~ after exam can relax"

my food leh??

wohoo~~
Finally!!My food is coming!!!

y.ha : "what are you waiting?? eat la!"

yang: "help you take a nice pic"

my birthday cake~ Thanks !
^^

but izzit too big for us??

See below

*********
******
***
*

lolx.....

m.han: "my stomach very full ad!!"
shahi: "see my stomch! ad 3 month"

A long!! people eating you take what pic???

At last~

the cake is finally finished!!!

a long: Smile~~ ^^

Really THX U GUY!!



No comments: