Pages

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

The Manhattan Fish Market


Eat with family at the manhattan fish market....

Around 9++ just eat ...

while waiting all the food come~

me and my sis take the opportunity to take pic~~

hehe
pretty sis smile also so nice~~

i look fat jor....

act hungry... ^^

one eye big one eye small....

bro's pasta.....



drink water also wan me take pic for you...

i just only eat this~~ hahaha *lie*

This dishes hor~~
look cool when they burn it infront of you!

lolx...

Got see this few post is all about food??

><

Now i become fatter!!!

take pic also look fat ad....

T.T

AND

Friend and Family all say me fat jor...

Just now call my father buy chocolate for me eat also cannot jor...

T.T

i wanna KEEP FIT!!!!

KEEP FIT!!!!KEEP FIT!!!!KEEP FIT!!!!

No comments: