Pages

Friday, 12 March 2010

finding back myself



Yesterday night he finally find me out to talk...

me and him sit face to face in 爱转角cafe.

He say he still love us...

didnt forget her and

we all still is the 1st person in his heart...

got what he do wrong can tell him...

he will improve or change if he got wrong....

what i didnt when cny time he also know...

He also asking me where is the last time CHAN HUI JIE go??

CHAN HUI JIE last time is a happy girl and what thing also will share with him...

but now...

THIS CHAN HUI JIE everyday sad...

didnt talk much with him...

Can the old CHAN HUI JIE come back??



At that time i really cant control my feeling...

dunno why ...

the water coming out continuously none stop...

Crying whole night....

today my eye bengkak ad...

but water still coming out when thinking what he say....

can i find back myself again???



Tomorrow exam already ,

but i really no mood study...

whole day thinking am i do wrong??

hoping tomorrow my eye wont bengkak again...