Pages

Sunday, 21 March 2010

Full House Celebration


Today my family help me celebrate my birthday early.

After eating my birthday cake...

my father didnt tell me where we all go for dinner...

i thought just some where near my house,

so i simply wear,

mana tahu!!!!

they go FULL HOUSE!!!!

didnt tell me earlier,

making me like wearing sleeping cloth taking pic...

All my pic not nice ad la!

Decoration at there very nice,

but food at there

erm...

YUCKKK!!!! NOT NICE.

After eating,

me and my sis take pic from ground floor to 1st floor

from first floor to ground floor...

hehe


didnt take finished ...

This is just some pic only....

While waiting my food to come ^^

My food all come already... but the waiter face..>< the food image look nice... but taste not nice....

Here comes my handsome boyfriend~

20 years old de 1st boy friend...

haha~~

joking~

dunno y i post like tat.... cacat...><

wow~ i look thin!!

i dancing nobody ~

kissing her... but my position like to down...

"Wei!! i bathing also wanna take pic ?!"

This bed is nice~ i hope i have one....

Flower for you all!!!

Lastly is the small little car at there

After finished eating and taking photo...

i need go back KL again...

T.T

need back to school life again

No comments: