Pages

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

1st intern report

I have finished my 1st report about my lab research~~

Tomorrow is the dead line to hand on~

So i need to finished by tomorrow,

manatahu today, my supervisor suddenly come and check on my work...

after seeing my work,

he suddenly say afternoon need to present the research that we have done

to him and my boss

OMG....

where got time prepared??

So, i simply do 5 presentation slide for it

i have presentation phobia 1 la!

><

Now life become interesting~

not need everyday read, read, read and read article...

Tomorrow need go for lab set up~

New machine have come~

need to learn new thing~

muakakaka

then next week go to pulau pinang for plant trial~

yeah~

no need so boring sit in office give air con blow....

So today i got my personal protective equipment (PPE)

a safety helmet, safety shoes and safety eyewear.

Now i still trying to talk to everyone in the office...

NEED TO BE BRAVE, HUI JIE!!!

No comments: