Pages

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Terrible night shift intern

Hallo~~~

long time didnt online and update ad~

This time wanna change my method of writing~

and

give u all see very disgusting thing

>.,<

Actually my company plan us go to pulau pinang for plant trial at IWK on monday. So, i plan my weekend to see movie continuously, 看到爽~My plan is :
Fri - transformer
Sat Mr popper's penguin
Sun sleep early

So, on friday, i date with my cousin go see transformer at mid night around 12.10am...suddenly a call on 11 ++ pm from my supervisor say that we need go to p.p on the next day because they need help....>< bo huat...Sat movie need to be cancel. Waste my cousin time come my house stay....

The next day, i didnt have enough sleep because the movie finished at 3.00am. Then my senior come and fetch me to p.p~Is a long trip.... after reaching p.p, we go and check in hotel 1st.

I own the room~~~

the two bed is mine~~~

Just mine~

i can do what ever i 1~

Then fast fast go IWK work liao...i dunno my bad dream have come on tat time. After reaching there i just know.... I'M DEAD! When i open the door wanna step out~ the horrible shit smell ad flow to my nose. OMG! so smelly....+ Sat work is so cham ad.... SOME MORE I NEED WORK FOR NIGHT SHIFT!!!! i at night didnt sleep sure will bad mood + big big pimple out + will sick .... All this thing come true @.@ haiz.... now "sicking" liao

Suck night shift!!
Sat shift from 9pm - 9.30am
Sun shift MORE CHAM!!! from 4pm - 9.30am
Mon shift better from 9pm - 6.am
*hate*
Next time got work on night shift i sure "EMM LOU!!"

The toilet at there for boy only + dirty + got hole that can see through inside T.T.... everynight need to hold my urea ..>< cant drink water also.... very suffer @.@. This is the disadvantage of being a girl....haiz....

Give u see the shit place look like how~

The shit flowing down

Then i need to take the shit liquid and test~

make my hand dirty

bfore and after treating

the water can be reuse~

u dare to use??

hahaha

Give u see clearly the shit

This is the shit cake

I need to pinch until small piece to test it's moisture

like the picture below is after the moisture test carry out

Here is all the shit cake dropping

many shit leh~

This is what u all have produce everyday~~After working i sure go back hotel and bath for 1 hour! the smell "so good" .

Then the last day, i saw some special food in the hotel breakfast~ that is

"Chi kut teh"

lolx~~

smelly like bak kut teh~

test also something like bak kut teh

but not use pig meat cook,

use chiken meat cook~

Lastly

grab some chance to take some pic in hotel~


No comments: