Pages

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Restaurant Boston Baru

After today final,

i feel that this sem i gonna repeat liao...

until today i already had 2 exam,

but seems this two subject are hard to me....

dun dare to think of another 4 more paper...

how a??

CGPA sure drop GAO GAO!!!

Mood very bad just now~

So,

i ask my father to bring me go Boston eat hou liao~

Everyday pass by there

sure see alot of people waiting there!

This make me feel better after eating

although need wait 1 hour for the food to come

^^

hehe~

didnt call much

cause 1st time eat~


see my bro busy taking food~~

^^

i love this two food~~

steam lala is nice~~

but vry spicy~~

and

Fried squids~

nice~

if eat with rice will taste good~

^^

can fight with telok gong (ye) sea food~

next time wanna try other food in here!

ok la~

wanna continue my study liao~

Bye~

No comments: