Pages

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Y2 S3 is disaster


Terrible !! Terrible!! Terrible!!

This semester final is SUCK

i already can have nightmare on my CGPA

T.T

sure below 2.0

need to retake liao

*wuuuuuuu........*

5 down...

now left 1 more to suffer...

the subject is call chemical process control and instrumentation (CPC)

Super hard subject

+

Dunno what AT ALL!!

><

can the world end now??

i dun 1 take the last paper

and see my terrible result!!!

can i have holiday now??

*STRESS*

haiyo!!

those 5 subject make me emo liao...

1) Particle technology = All simply do, coz dunno do

2) Engineering Economic = dunno what it say about,so many word and value. Actually know how to do 1 but the information make me dunno do liao

3) Moral = HARD than pass year... sien

4) Law = write very little because english poor, simply write dunno correct or not....

5) Engineering Analysis = no time study + no time do + all do half ... haiz

HAIZZZZZZZ................

6) Chemical Process Control (Future) = SURE FAIL!!

my requirement for my result not very high only~

i just wan a PASS

a pass only!

can i???

No comments: