Pages

Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Exam week

Time passes very fast for short sem,

I feel that,

i just blink my eye a while,

and now already week 4...

still left 3 week more 2 go for final

><

Friday got bioprocess exam

and sat have MUET exam

@.@

still blur with all those exam format

especially MUET test...

T.T

I dunno why,

this few day feel very quite,

****emo****

listen to song also can feel like tat...

May be i didnt go back home this Thursday...

Saturday just can go home

T.T

study mood also being spoil.....

haiz....

Today already is the 2nd person say i thin ad...

I where got thin??

is just the hair make me look thin...

Actually,

when sem break i ad very fat

(-(o.o)-)

cause always eat, eat and eat...

now keep fit...

wanna cut all my fat in my body

No comments: