Pages

Friday, 12 November 2010

It's time to buy a new violin

It's time to buy a new violin!!!!!!!!!!!!

and must hardworking practice my violin...

cannot be lazy already!!

Last week finally have practice for Quartet~~


Excited!!

Quartet have four people playing

2 violin, 1 viola, and 1 cello

Who are those 4 people??

hehe

red = violin 1 (teacher)
yellow = violin 2 (me)
purple= viola (teacher)
blue = cello (constructor)

All three partner with me are pro...

while me....

haiz....

no grade,

not pro,

not teacher (still student)....

That day practice,

i always play wrong...

cant catch up,

tooo slow...

><

always make them stop....

some song seems too hard and too fast for me...

but i wont give up so fast....

now is the time to improve!

and

this December...

maybe can start earn some money!!!!

May be only...

But i'm sure that next year May will perform for this Quartet training!!

JY!!

No comments: