Pages

Sunday, 31 October 2010

Titiwangsa performance


Finished another performance

This time is perform at KL titiwangsa~

It is beside my brother asrama only

and this time,

the mic is on my violin

><

can hear what i play...

play wrong so many

T.T


Play with mic

saw a square thing beside my pocket??

><





am i "cool" with the hair??

we three play "赛马"with teacher

^^

this song very hard...

pactice 1 day only

hehe

curi curi turn off the mic~

i look at u, u look at me~~

both of us with mic 1~

come down to show off~~

We are the last who perform...

Oh ya~

last friday i learn 3 new word in Amway~~

feel like wanna share~

(in Cantonese)

Jusco = 炸死狗

Tesco= 踢死狗

Giant = 炸死人

lolx

Yesterday, i just know my toy 堂姐open shop in GM~

Hear she say until very fun with the price

^^

Next time can go GM shopping ad~~

No comments: