Pages

Sunday, 13 June 2010

kindergarten friend ^^



Yesterday gather my kindergarten friend.

^^
unbelievable!

Really very long time didnt contact with him ,

i think have 13 year liao....

Think back of my pass time...

Then i just know that

When i still was small,

i very naughty :P

like "dai ka jie"

Feel very sorry to him,

everyday bully him,

he is one of the victim...

Dunno why i like to bully people when i small,

and alot of my "small" friend all scare me...

may b there is my "地盘"??

haha

now not dare liao.

^^

he some more still bring his "collection" give me see~

all our photo inside~



Today go for my violin class,

just know that i need perform again soon!



and i think it fall on end of july...

><

i still not yet practice well

and just now practice with them,

teacher hear that my violin dun have sound out...

cause my violin have crack

call me buy a new violin...

my violin,

saw any crack?

near view~

saw?

the crack still not yet finished ....

continue see next picture~

until here!!!

now really no money buy a new one

+

i still not a professional~

wait i pro in this music instrument already,

i just will buy a good and nice one.

like my piano ~

learn until grade 6 just have an electronic piano...

now just can learn the hair commercial one~

haha

her violin more spoil than mine

but still can stick back and play very well~

Besides that,

i also receive news from teacher!

she wanna form a new group

which can earn money one...

i include in there...

4 person...

><

but i still not pro enough

Now wanna JY in STUDY and VIOLIN!!!!

JY!! JY!! JY!!



No comments: