Pages

Sunday, 6 June 2010

My sister Ballet performance

No mood do tutorial aa!!

Saw the material engineering tutorial paper....

dunno do...

><

so,

come here update blog before sleep

^^

Today go see my sister performance~

This time she did a great job in her 1st dance ( which is compulsory)!!

Although she is the 1st person who come out perform 1st in her category

she dance very pretty~

her movement very nice~

Stable tooOOo....

make all the audience remember HER!!!

When choosing performer to the final ~

which is tomorrow~

and my sis did it!!

Wish to see her 2nd dance now~

hehe

cant wait~

cause her category has tooOOO many competitor (which is category 2)...

While category 1 and 3 is less competitor...

And this time,

her dance space have many student in FINAL~~

Saw her teacher very happy like that!

When break time take~

Then go out look look~

Saw a shop sell chocolate~

nice?? wanna eat?

Use chocolate to make it~

Still got some picture not yet upload~

in my sis phone~

Which taking photo with my beautiful sis~

^^

When finished~

didnt go find my sis~

she back her rich teacher house stay~

**sooo good***

So when my father fetch me going back my KL house...

i saw FULL HOUSE...

><

now just know kl also have full house....

will it tooo dark to see???

ps: JY yen~ always support you

No comments: