Pages

Sunday, 20 June 2010

HAPPY FATHER's DAY



My father's day celebration was great

we go look out point for dinner~

haha...

can say i dunno how to go there~

just agak agak the road only...

but still manage to reach there~

since i go there before (once only),

proud of myself.

hehe

nice view rite??

when reach there,

there have many people...

so we decided eat at haven

my eating pose?

both bro and sis scare nothing eat....

eat until like tat...

hehe


see my father,

so big ad still wanna play~

lolx

After we had finished out dinner,

we go up to the top for nicer view...

but...

there have a restaurant

i was like swt...

why i didnt bring them come up eat

><

last time i go dun have...

i think is new want...

nvm~

next time will come up again~

haha~

Then finished "play" at there,

going home for a short rest...

When the time reach 12.10 a.m

It time for a mid night movie~

pull up my father from sleep

and go the cinema near by to see karate kid~

muakakaka~

the movie start on 12.20 am

finished by 2.50++ am...

my father say is his 1st time see movie see until so late...

hehe

this movie very funny~

and nice~

love it~

hope my father enjoy the day~

^^

wanna say again

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: