Pages

Saturday, 26 December 2009

What a Busy Day~


Today time pass very fast~~~

Miss my Secondary friend....

Today gathering with them.

We go Sing K in the morning at Green Box

hehe

Yuan Kei: Sun! y this song geh??

A Sun: I also dunno.....

Three of us~~
but....less 1~

sing K also wanna take photo.... haha



After finished singing....

Is my time to performe~~

LAST PERFORMANCE !!!

Today many people come and see me performed...

very pai sei...

>< Me solo???

hahaha....

I not so pro la....



Play ensemble (top view) ....


Side view...

Last song....Must happy happy~~


my friend and Me~~~

^^

After finished my performing


We go see Alvis and the Chipmunks 2
Today very happy to see my old friend....

very long time didnt see them....

Like to be with them....

Who wanna know my pretty friend... haha....

my hand like cacat!!!

help Mcd promote~^^



No comments: