Pages

Saturday, 12 December 2009

1st performance



Piew~~

Finished my 1st terrible performance ....

Left 2 more to go!!!

><
The stage is so small.....

Wanna sit also no place

This is because of the big Christmas tree!!!

Thanks ya....=.=

Got 2 thing happen today~~~

1st thing

Today I really stand at the stage to performe kan kan...

hehe

I didnt rehears before (Really)...

play wrong so many...

But ~

Got pro cover~~~

hehe

2nd thing

After perform kan kan teacher's husband call me continue play "nan siong nan di"

=.=

didnt give me score and give me practice at all before!

call me " lam xi lam kap " play....

play what ....

Although i can play some part....

But still i run away....

hehe

Today didnt take any pic...

because my parent and sister didnt come and see.....

will post when have~

^^

Tomorrow need go genting ....

but dunno can play happily or not...=.=

because need see them together...

This few day also see them together continuous...

=.=

Will try to avoid them....

><

No comments: