Pages

Saturday, 30 May 2009

NEW LIFE



FUTURE COME FIRST OR TOMORROW COME FIRST??



FOR ME IS TOMORROW

Tomorrow will move to new place to keep on my study...

Tomorrow my new life will start...

Dont have my family protect...

Dont have my sis hear me shout out...

Dont have my father care me....

Dont have my bro help me do work...

All need do my self...

All need keep it my self...



NEW HOUSE

NEW HOUSEMATE

NEW SCHOOL

NEW COURSE

NEW FRIEND

NEW PLACE

NEW CLASS

NEW TEACHER



Can I survive in the NEW environment???

Can i take it???

Can I do it???

HOPE SO....


or

?????


2 comments:

said...

dont hav your sis to shout out
den shout out here larh~
=)
it's time to learn to be independent
^^

jie said...

but .... now the problem is ....
i also cant write anything at here....
cant online at there....
so s2p!!!!
so many ppl can receive wireless... but mine cant!!!
then they say my computer got problem....
but i go my firend's house try can recieve the wireless....
so i now wanna cry ad.....
cant web cam with family also....