Pages

Friday, 27 March 2009

Tired day...

today so many thing to do....

so tired!!!

morning wake up at 6.00 like normal and prepare 4 exam,

then go to school because my class start at 8 a.m,

then finished class at 10.00 a.m ...

but so hate the exam time!!

I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL 5 p.m FOR THE MANAGEMENT EXAM !!!!!

got more than 5 hour do what???

sleep?

play?

chat?

study?

haiz....

then i go my friend's house play n study lo....

so many hour to study ...

study until i siao!

then when time reach ,

we just go back to school...

Then after finished my exam at 6p.m...

you all know want lo~ is the traffic jam time!!!!

I JAM UNTIL CRAZY!!!!

so jam!!!
more than 2 hour in car dont know do what...

then now need prepare to go my friend's house to rush our assignment...

today prepare no need sleep already~

need finished all up this 2 day!!!

next week need pass up all~

No comments: