Pages

Friday, 20 March 2009

Early celebrate my birthday

Today, i go to school like normal...

After finished class my friend call me go see our web page design until how.


but he cant open the computer because our school's computer very noob want.


so he change his mind and say go to celebrate Bie Chai's birthday at secret resepi,

so i follow them go....

but when they sing birthday song i just know they celebrate my birthday....

hahaha....

i so late just know what happen....

but i have fun with them and very thank you you all~

very happy^^

THANKS TO:

NICK, NICOLE, JOANNA, STEFAN, MIN WEI,JUN KHEAY, WEI BING, KIE MING, CHENG HANG,BIE CHAI, IT , KELVIN, HENRY, KIAN SONG

AHH!!!all wanna push my head to the cake!!!

I wan eat joanna's cake, nicole just can see. haha

I wan cut my cake, dun "pak tou" ad u both!


hahaha... surround by 3 handsome guy~~

MIN WEI, DONT EAT FINSIHED MY CAKE!!


V hand~take with wei bing(purple boy)


take with stefan




take with henry with a big smile^^

take with didi~jun kheay



take with koko~ IT

take with kian song


wanna punch kelvin! everyday bully me!

No comments: