Pages

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Semester Break

My holiday left 1 week only....

feel like not enough holiday

*sad*

What i do during my holiday for last week??

hmmm..... 

*thinking*

After my exam (Tue)

i straight away go 1U Neway SHOUT!

SHOUT AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE!!!

release all my pressure~~

the next  2 day (Wed & Thurs) go to work for the JCard day in Jusco~


I feel exciting although the salary is not much ~

because when I'm young,

i wish to work in clothing department...

but end up work in S&J (also not bad at all)

So haven try before 

NOW

i have the chance~~

i work under Durban brand

Last time dream to use the stream iron,

because see the people use like iron the cloth so easy....

Finally i can try it!

BUT 

It is not what i have expected.....

hard to iron also

><

Anyway

I can say~ 

I AM OLD LADY!!!!

2 day of work (standing) make me feel tired and whole body pain....

Rest for 1 day without walking (just lay in my bed whole day)

(Sat - Mon)

no activity at all... 

so do some house work ....

(Tue)

Go out with friend to sing k~

(Wed)

Activity day with my pretty sister

lolx~

Morning go do my passport....

Afternoon go see combo movie~

1st time try it~


This movie not bad ~~

So funny~

 I feel that the hulk is the most powerful inside all the hero

> .^

After that, 

continue for the second movie


This movie a....

ma ma only.. 

><


After finished ~

rush to take my Passport

then go to Cheras Pasar Malam~

(Fri)

Rest to recover my energy

haha

(Sat)

TODAY.....

See cars~~

haha~

The end

:P

No comments: