Pages

Saturday, 25 June 2011

Father's day

I LOVE U DADDY~~~

This gift is give to my dad~

He is the world best dad that i have!

Thanks for him taking good care for us

YOU R MY IDOL !!!!!

when i growth up,

i wanna be like you~

I will always following your step!

Thank you very much!!!!

That day,

i bring him go four season eat "cha sao fan" in empire (sister intro)


Saw any different???


This 1 is "2 mix rice - cha sao + xiu o"

The sauce very nice~

make the whole plate of food taste good~

but

the "xiu o" not so nice.......



This is "2 mix rice - cha sao + sao rou"

hehe~

Then after eating~

bring my father go see my sister primary production performance~

one word can say~

Dunno....

lolx....

DUNNO WAT SHE PERFORME AT ALL!!

whole performance laughting~

can know that i dun have any "ART SENSE"

No comments: