Pages

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Keep Busy

*short update*

This few week keep outing....

didnt rest much

><

last last week just balik kampung for relax...

Then

last week go out for movie...

Saturday see pirates of the caribbean 4

nice and very funny

Then sunday see kung fu panda 2 ~

haiyoyo~

This movie so many people seeing~

all fully book...

make me buy couple sit

Some more the couple sitting my place because their place is in very front

swt

@.@

hahaha~~

but enjoy the movie~

po is very cute~~~

How about this week leh??

^^

This week also full of activity,

need go kl continuously to see my sister ballet competition...

Soooo tired....

Keep wasting my money

This two week salary also not enough to cover all my expenses...

T.T

will up date more that my money spend at where....

No comments: