Pages

Friday, 20 May 2011

1st week of Industrial training

long time didnt update liao~

very busy prepared for my industrial training life...

still haven comfortable with this kind of life.

><

I still wan holiday!

It's not enough!!

My industrial training has already started.

erm....

can say just sit in the office only...

i 1 go here got there see and play with the instrument...

but my department less relate with it...

T.T

see my brief working structure yesterday....

OMG!

week 4 have presentation....

><

so fast!

1st week like tat gone already with two assignment...

and i still do nothing~

next week need do something that relate with marketing

@.@

i think it's hard for me....

"Suan le ba"

Later go back tampin and melaka to enjoy 1st!

next week just suffer ba!

>~<

No comments: