Pages

Sunday, 5 December 2010

My poster banner

Yee!!!!

Yesterday i taking my nap...

my father suddenly call me and wake me up

><

he tell me he saw my face at JJ...

i feel weird....

then he say he saw my banner

i was like

@.@

he tell me that he 1st time saw dunno that is me

he need to think very long

just can recognize that is me

coz not like me

Then at night i purposely go there see

T.T

i m so UGLY

then i fb with my conductor,

he tell me he still got stick at Giant!

but luckly got people take out~

haha...

Hope the JJ 1 also take out by people...

><

no face see go out see people ad

T.T

this is the 4 different type of poster banner

i like this 1 more....

Finally and the lastly banner
........
......
.....
....
...
..
.

angry face...

ugly face....

T.T

No comments: