Pages

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Recenly activity

I miss U!!!

Sorry for this few week didnt update anything...

forgive me pls~~

This few week busy prepared my final exam,

sure will fail....

*sad*


haiz....

dun wan to think already...

let talk about my happy moment when i m preparing my exam...

hehe

25/9/2010 is my engineering material exam in the morning

and i also have a violin wedding performance in JJ bukit tinggi ,Windmill at night

^^

since is perform when i having my exam,

so i didnt practice much.

feel scary & panic

some more play many wrong key (cannot hear it coz got ppl cover, hehe)

But I really enjoy and have fun on that day


Thanks to Alice Ng help me make up~~


Before perform~


While waiting my turn to solo~~


一首简单的歌 is play by me~~

This want!!!!

many people looking at me....

scare!!!!

@.@

suddenly my teacher add extra three song in....

GG....

forget many!!

I wanna thanks all of U for helping me release stress


After exam finished~

me and my friend all straight away go to melaka play,

and the second day,

we go look out point eat dinner~

hehe...

lazy to write ad....

we see photo ba~


This photo i like it so much....

but blur....

then we go eat Satay lok lok~~

After that, we go HERE~~




my tikus so small...

><

After that walk to shoping center and see this "leng zai" making their own album~
haha


The next day....

haha....
of coz eat 1st la~
then just got energy go walk walk~





look out point love drink...
haha
Ok la,

Dunno wanna write what ad~

stop here~

Bye~~

No comments: