Pages

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Final is coming!


Come here to have a short update....

My final is coming,

but i dunno why

this study week I very insomnia.....

stomach dunno why come kacau me,

not pain then feel wanna vomit,

not wanna vomit then feel full...

+

study = didnt study

what come in my brain what go out

really "bo mood" continue study....

dunno how to take my exam next wed...

haiz....

Dont want study already,

tomorrow just continue

><

Brain this time dunno why like tat

force my self to remember but until now one thing also cant remember...

My next sem time table~

*happy*

2 subject ONLY!!

very free~

any one wanna date me ~

i sure will go ~

hahaha

still got 2 more week to practice my violin,

Just notice i got solo violin....

muakakaka

*scare* i spoil other's wedding dinner,

make them all vomit out when they hear my violin sound.

i like this conversation between me and my friend/family~~~

友/family:你solo 什么歌?

我:一首简单的歌....

友/family:我够知道一首简单的歌,但什么歌?


lolx~

get what i mean??

No comments: