Pages

Friday, 21 May 2010

Tenji Japanese Buffet

Hahaha~~

Today finally can go out again~

but just out until afternoon because of my sis and my father....

arghh!!!

wanna play also give them kacau!!!

Today go Sunway Pyramid see 3D movie with "melaka lok lok"

Shrek Forever After

2nd time see 3D~~

same problem...

the 3D glasses make my nose not comfortable....

but overall is ok~

^^

After that,

hehe....

we go tenji~~~

finally can go~

^^



go alone~~ so lonely....

haha

why the plate like got missing some sushi??

shh~~ i eaten...

:P



got people dun dare eat...

always take and give me eat...

lolx
i take my self....

><

ICE CREAM~~

Baskin - Robbin, haagen-dazs and kindori

All the cake is here... but i just choose

japanese cheese cake...


"melaka lok lok" say dun 1 show his face~

know who??

haha

hehe~~

my phone can cover all my face~

this tenji so "kiam siap" one person just can take one ONLY!

last time i eat at jogoya...

i m the 1st person who "sapu" all the coconut!!

AAAAA!!!!!hui jie , let me catches until u sms with bf a~~

lolx



A yah!! tergive u snap my pic jor...

haha~~

haiz...

i cant eat buffet la...

eat vry less...

><

feel like wasting....

No comments: