Pages

Saturday, 15 May 2010

P.Ketam + Genting trip


13/5/10

A new day after final finished~

my leg is very pain after some exercise yesterday (paintball).

but still need to continue play~

Early morning,

i waiting them to come fetch me go Pulau ketam eat sea food~


wanna take jumping pic but failed....

When finished eating sea food,

the boat already go,

and we are rushing our time to genting

So, we call the speed boat to bring us go back~

Very fun and suang



After that we rushing to genting~~

But is raining....

luckily we are inside the cable car~~

Girls taking photo in cable car~

y.ha teaching c.liang teknik of taking pic~
This is the result~
nice??

When reach genting,

everyone already hungry,

So,

we fast fast go the theme park hotel to check in,

While waiting other's bathing, taking pic again...




2 leng lui beside me~~
i feel so lucky~~


When we all get ready,

we straight away go eat

Discussing what food is nice~


Calling the waitress help us take photo~


Nice place~

the food in here are ok...

When finished eating,

the time is already 10 ++pm

So we go to the snow world play~

cant take any pic there cause cant bring any phone in...

I have fun at there,

throwing the snow to each other~

play until by butt very pain....

After that, we go safari disco "Open Eye"

hehe



HoHoHo,

We are so lucky~~

Tat day is lady's night~

so our entrance (girl) are free~~

At the door can hear the music so loud...

make me wanna move my body,



Go dancing with them...
and the light there is very beautiful~~
make my pic no need edit

*hug**hug*

I feel that,

we go wrong time already...

So many worker at that time...

All aunty, uncle no leng zai leng lui see...

Got some special thing happen there,

haha,

1st

i saw an a mah dance non stop in front,

her stamina so good~~

2nd

my friend, winson dance until so high without drinking any alcohol!

3rd

An "a gua" suddenly come out dance with a black bra!!!


Around 2am,

i found out that,

my voice all gone because of shouting inside the disco...

At tat time we all are tired already,

then going back hotel to rest

all boy are sleeping

while girl talk until morning!!

didnt sleep at all~~

14/5/10

A tired and sleepy morning,

but for me~

when got thing play,

i sure very active!!!

1st thing we place is "old car"

When we plan to play the swing,

suddenly raining~

so we go in to the chocolate house to avoid the rain...

Me and nick taking photo~( I want the book!!)

funny pose!!

The rain is stop~

so we continue play~~


2 leng lui dun 1 sit with me~~*sad*

My "cool" pose~~



finally! got people's eye small than me!!
haha

we play until 4,

then going back home~

I'm so tired and whole body pain again...

back home straight away sleep~~

ok la~~

i post until here~

wanna sleep ad~~

*good night*




If wanna see more phot0 can go
HERE

No comments: