Pages

Sunday, 2 May 2010

A rest before dynamic and chem exam....

Yesterday went genting with my father's friend,

They have house at Genting view resort

Many people leh... missing me and my sis body... haha

and yesterday learn a new word from them,

that is

resort = resorta...

haha

yesterday i was planing went there study,

see cold weather can study fast ornot...

wanna change study environment.

But

Traffic jam +

give they all pull me to do many exercise

><

playing squash

1st time play~~

nice~~~

love it so much...

those day see them play in tv...

now finally can try it

hehe
Father start ball~

me chase ball~

again fight back!

Again!!!

But still lose to him...><

at night went to genting see see look look...

lolx...

Yesterday Genting have many event,

hotel all fully,

have firework,

and out door theme park is free after 8pm...

but we miss it and just can see half of the firework inside the cable car...

At outside ntg do... so ma take some pic

<3

boring....

after a look at there,

we go back to resort and rest.

me sure after back straight away jump to bed and sleep~

haha


This morning take pic again... long time didnt take pic jor!


No comments: