Pages

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Desaru, Johor Bahru

Know where is it ??



lolx...

Had a wonderful family trip to Desaru, Johor Bahru ~~

Long time didnt come here already since i standard 6 *i think*

Lotus Desaru Beach Resort is quite nice

didnt expected my father will bring us stay this kind of hotel... 

feel unbelievable....

The view from my room.

Actually, there have total 2 pool and 1 water park...

but i didnt make it to take all the pool and water park..

After reach the resort, 

the first thing need to do is walk around the resort ~

haha

Take some funny photo while discover the resort 

hahaha

we also went to the beach ~

i spoil the pic ...

hahaha~

So, 

Finished our discovering in the resort~

Is time to have some fun there~~

Heading to the beach 1st~ 

Tehee~~


But unfortunately....

IT RAIN!!!

make me so sad ~ 


nevermind~

we still can take picture while waiting for the rain to stop~ 

haha

call my father to be my model~~
:p

Tall and handsome rite ~

haha ~

but seem the weather is not good.....

The next day i go to beach to play again... 

this time the weather treat me quite nice

^^
let me can sit & relax

see my brother, 

rest like no tomorrow...

lolx

After have some fun~

we just go home


ps: the food we everyday eat at there is damn much!!!!!

HOW CAN WE FINISHED MORE THAN 5 DISH OF FOOD +  MORE THAN 5 DISH OF FRUIT ?!

I am getting fatter and fatter during my holiday... 

><

No comments: