Pages

Saturday, 12 November 2011

Starbucks Card


Today sister bring me go JJ to buy the Starbucks card,

I hear this card just launch Yesterday!

The Starbucks card at Bukit Tinggi Jusco have 3 pattern,

one is green color like below,

another 1 is red color Christmas tree,

me and my sis like this snow man pattern (the 1 im taking)~~

minimum credit in the card is RM20~

and u need to register online!

But Starbucks is not my favor~

haha~

Dont have any use for me to purchase~

because i DONT LIKE coffee!

just see my sister buy

^^

So anyone who like Starbucks very much can have it!

i m sure it very convenience to those "Starbucks fans"~

haha

After that,

we go to cotton on~

there got SALE!!

can see all the shoes on the floor~

like PASAR!

haha

i brought a pair of shoes

the shoes actual price is RM50 ~

but after discount

it RM5!!

less one 0~

Suang die me!

lucky that my sis call me go cotton on today~

^^

No comments: