Pages

Sunday, 9 October 2011

Lexis PD


Hello~

update my raya holiday trip at Lexis PD,


is a nice place~

we stay at water chalet (hotel above the sea)...


See~ We can fishing at here

*its easy to fisher man*

hahaha

my early morning face~

haven wake up~


This face better.

haha


So let's go to the beach and have some fun!
This pic is nice because already edit...

but actually

...........
.......
....
..
.

Oh My Smuf!!!

my leg bleeding!!!!

lolx

*cant stop laughing*

My sis go everywhere also wanna dance

><

where is the beach?

just the sky only...

lolx

My sister also know how to be

“扑街女”
haha~

play with my bro~~

shhh~~

he dunno

:p

after beach is what??

Swimming pool~~


I have my big curry bun as lunch

This curry bun vry famous at PD~

like to eat so much!



This trip not vry enjoy bcoz of someone

haiz.....

LASTLY~

i edit my photo until like this!

Daughter vs Father


guess~

who will win??

lolx

^^

No comments: