Pages

Saturday, 1 October 2011

Do I win an Ipad2?


The reason i didnt update my blog for so long is

because

i focus on winning an Ipad2.

But

After i getting No. 1

i feel like this is all not true for me...

i have already send all my details...

but the process seems like "NO PROCESS"

Is it a fake competition????

or fake forum??

I dunno...

The competition rule

It is easy to win an Ipad 2 with just blowing water, add friend, on everyday....

but in between,

there have many argument because of the admin,

At 1st, the rule just say add friend and blow water....

but after wanna reach the dead line...

Other competition coming up,


I feeling like wasting all my hard work for all this month...

haiz....

many bad comment on this new forum....

><

So, until now

i still dunno i can get the Ipad 2 or not...

no promise given...

T.T

No comments: