Pages

Tuesday, 15 March 2011

busy month?


AHH!!! AHH!!! AHH!!!

my table full of paper

><

Today just finished two midterm ...

haiz....

study so hard but end up nothing...

everytime also like tat

This week onward will very busy

next week need pass up 2 assignment + 1 midterm again....

still left many exam and assignment behide

T.T

need prepared to sick again

><

everytime wake up early in the "morning" for assignment

sure aunty sick + uncle tired come find me

haiz...

why my body cannot take it just 1 or 2 day?!

ARGHHH!!!!!!

hate my body!!!

Now very admire my sister

can everytime go outstation play and holiday

she already go Melbourne, guang zhou then

Last week just go hong kong holiday

><

yesterday just back

miss her so much and hate her so much....

@.@

dunno she got buy me thing or not~~

i also wanna go outstation everytime like her

but dun have money

planing year end go holiday~

erm....

maybe taiwan?

who wanna join and sponsor???

hahaha

No comments: