Pages

Sunday, 1 August 2010

Wost performance....

Yesterday have my performance at KEC...

1st time performance on so huge stage

and so many people looking at me.

This time performance really very bad...

the more people playing,

wrong more

+

system break down...

play until half no sound...

really very ....

*mou gan tai*

ARGH!!!!

my leg very pain!!!

thanks to the high hills!

wear from afternoon 2 pm till 12am...

leg ad wanna break!!

and this time the performance got artist help us make up...

but the one help me make up

so unprofessional...

i become so ugly after make up!

I like my natural look more than my make up look!

like the up 1 more than the down 1.....
which 1 nicer???

Why most of the girls like to wear high hills and make up???

because of beauty need like tat treat your self??


*BONUS HOURS*

LASTY GIVE U ALL SEE I WEAR SKIRT....

难得一见....

No comments: