Pages

Sunday, 4 July 2010

Scare


Today is the last day i can eat my durian~~

This year eat durian like got some feeling missing...

may b is my family didnt eat durian together ba....

This 3day eat durian by my self only...

loney :s

haiz....

This week i pro in ponteng school...

i already have miss 4 lecture class...

Circuit, Numerical, Unit Operation and Engineering material...

haiz...

I think will ponteng again this few month

><

Because of wanna help my father ba~

Dunno how i wanna take exam...

*cry*

This sem, all the subject very hard...

How a??

:(

And i still not yet prepared any or study any

Everytime friend ask me thing...

i just can say i still haven study...

I cant help my self how can i help u???

Now just can gambateh only...

can i pass this sem???



Dunno.....

WILL TRY MY BEST!!

加油!加油!加油!




No comments: