Pages

Sunday, 24 January 2010

Perform again AND my ugly hair


Time pass very fast!

like that already pass my 1st week jor~~

I still in playing mood...

Now need start 2nd week liao,

study mood still not yet come...



Yesterday go for my violin class,

teacher suddenly tell me need to perform on 7 Feb...

All the song that i practice before all need change,

the reason is because,

teacher say no time for us practice with the old song (too hard)...

BUT

NEW SONG also no time to practice ma

This time all the song need remember~~

It is easy for me...

but for other~ i dunno....

Now just left 2 week to go.

Some more i cant practice,

I just can touch my violin on weekend...

=.='''



My front hair ad cover my eye.

So I today go cut it.

i just need cut a little bit...

but end up cut till so short!!!

ARGH!!!!

she cut not balance so i tell her....

then * cut *

still not balance....

then again * cut *

until my hair so short....

still not balance

><

HOPE CAN FAST FAST LONG BACK!!!!

now i look like very noob....

T.T

No comments: