Pages

Monday, 7 September 2009

Holiday



This week is my study week

but just have 4 day to study

S2p study week !!! so short!!!

dont have 1 week time 4 me to prepared...

some more 1st exam is fluid and 2nd exam is static...

both super hard subject!!!!

static more worst,our lecture trying to fail 40% of us!!!

HOW??!!!

die already...

the 40% sure include me....

i still have many thing dont understand and dont know how to do....

HAIZ!!!

Since today is holiday~

so my sis call me bring her to jusco to see movie~

we early early go there and i simply choose 1 movie see...


UP

funny lo...

then after movie...

i call my sis treat me eat 超大鸡排~~

cant take picture of it...

because i bring back home eat...


hehe....

know what is tat??

my sis bake cake for me eat~

hehe~~

look not good~~~

but taste nice~~

love it ^^

haiz...

my sis wanna go out station again...

everytime go out dont want bring me go!!

This wed she will go singapore liao...

see ballet performance for 2 day...

so 羡慕her~

she so relax and no need study hard already can fly here fly there

somemore so small already can earn more money than me.

compare with me...

i just have ntg....

No comments: