Pages

Sunday, 21 July 2013

Sabah Kota Kinabalu

Two of my dream are come true in this road show + vacation trip

one of it is I finally travel alone!

another one is I perform alone on a little stage

bringing all my staff and my little violin to an unfamiliar place



Having 3 day of road show at Suria Sabah 

the time of my work is so so "kek"

i will play my violin every 15 min in 1 hour

and one day i have 6 show which the time are

12.30pm - 12.45pm
1.30 pm - 1.45 pm
2.30 pm - 2.45 pm
4.30 pm - 4.45 pm
6.30 pm - 6.45 pm
7.30 pm - 7.35 pm

other time are free, 

so i can just visit around the place near Suria Sabah.

1st day and last day look

2nd day look
1ST DAY

I didnt go anywhere travel, just sit down at starbuck look around


and you can see opposite there got mural paint


not very attract me at all,

so didnt go snap picture.

After finished my show, straight away go to KK Time Square Hotel 

My room, and i sleep in a KING SIZE BED!! So big for me!! lolx

Mix feeling because is my first time and some more alone

2ND DAY

Just go walk around my hotel, 

and find out that many night activity are at here.

When lunch time, 

I find KK's  food to eat ~

Kou Man Noodles at Suria Sabah food court.

At evening, 

I walk to Jesselton Point



Sunset at here are nice

Opposite are Suria Sabah, it's very near only. 5 min walk can reach


No people



The wind are so strong





You also can eat at here.


After finished work,

is a MUST to go Filipino Market

So many Big and Fresh Seafood

Since i alone, so i just call few seafood eat.
Quite expensive, 1 big prawn RM 10 and 4 sotong RM12
Total RM22
><
After finished eat, then i walk to waterfront to see got anything can do.

But there just like nothing to do for me.

So back to Hotel again

3RD DAY

Early in the morning go Sunday Market walk walk.



Many thing can be found here.

But my main objective is to come here eat~~

Passing by see this food quite special, so i just call.
the name of this food is call 烧肉面.
After that,

Friend intro come KK must eat 肉碎面

Not bad~~ quite delicious!!
In the evening, 

I walk to the other side of the Suria to see sunset again

But the sky like wanna rain.








 

It's a great trip for me~

I can gain my experience in perform, 

Brave enough to travel alone and perform alone!

+

Is time for me to grown up!!!

Thank for the opportunity!!

Very appreciate!!


No comments: