Pages

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Thinking about, and happy about


Yesterday morning ,

my father bring me go eat dim sam with his friend's family at wang gong.

In between hear he discussing with my father about HPLC,

AA, GC, LC, UV thing,

so i ask him about internship thing~

haha

he say if i want~

he can send me to shang hai work~

*suang*

Cause the apparatus at there is very complete...

here less~

the he ask me how many month i wanna work...

i say 5 month~

then he teach me "yam zhao"

lolx

work 3 month~

play 2 month~

Then report write 1 day 2 report~

hahaha

But dunno is true or not la...

and my father seem not worry about my internship thing want

><

i everyday kacau him,

he everyday say,

why so fast find?!

still got time

@.@

Next sem already year 2 sem 3 la....

if finished must work liao la....

where not fast???

But izzit internship can go out station work??

mean i register at their working place,

then they send me to other country work??

Then must must must write cover letter??

my cover letter suck la..

still editing...

didnt anyone have sample?

T.T

The 1st thing i happy about is~

My sister come back ad~~

haha~

2day early morning go fetch her back~

*tired*

she buy many nut and chocolate back

This week finished up all~~

muakakaka

the place at there is damn nice~

why malaysia college or uni not like there 1?!

2nd thing i happy about is ~

MY RESULT IS OUT~~~

hohoho~~

aim dao aim dao~~

die also can laugh~~

but the cgpa didnt increases...

*sad*

No comments: