Pages

Friday, 23 September 2011

last more week internship!

Why last more week of internship i didnt feel happy??

izzit last week my supervisor tell me i need to stay 1 more week??

T.T

all my plan for two week holiday ad gone!!

Hope the manager dun approve my supervisor!

PRAY HARD!!

i got many thing to do during my holiday~

i already plan so well!

but then suddenly come out this kind of things!

last week friday taking MC because red eye!

hehe~~

nasib baik ada red eye~

but need give MC slit...

why my intern different with all my friend??

my intern so straight!

but now ad finished my report~

lalala~~

so~ i hope i wont stay more 1 week!

Do anyone interest work in CCM??

As a admin (i think),

coz they wanna replace someone for just 3 month.

need to know excel~ if dunno they will give training~

salary can be discuss!

if interest~

can PM me though contact, fb, comment, twitter!

THANKS!

No comments: